SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
peanutmom_gw

Missing new ideas

peanutmom
12 years ago

I have been on hiatus from the money savings forum for a while. I stop by to lurk once in a while, but haven't been posting. It is rare to see a new post. It's kind of sad to see interest in saving money leak away now that the economy is not in decline. Maintaining is a better description now.

My goal is, now that things are forecast to get better for the economy, to keep saving money and living frugally. I think it is the only way to be sure to be ready for anything that could happen in the future.

That being said, I have a new question to post.

What is the strangest thing (in your opinion or others opinion)that you have ever done or heard of to save money.

One thing that I have heard of that my family would never go along with or even consider would be the idea of using small cloths or washcloths to wipe after using the bathroom. I would have a mutiny on my hands if I asked them to do it. I mentioned it once when I read it on the internet and the looks I got was enough to tell me they would make me walk the plank if I suggested it. LOL.

These kinds of ideas rarely get used, the they sometimes give us ideas for things we could do.

Comments (28)