SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cjm70142

Just Thanking everyone

cjm70142
15 years ago

for being so helpful, I am going to get started this week when check comes. Already planning trip to aldis and have a book to take with me to compare prices. Also reading all the ads I get in local shopper and trying to plan trips (when I am going) to pick sale Items.

I am going to stock up on Essentials so I can back and make from scratch. I know cakes and cookies are cheaper and a lot better tasting that boughten. I really don't like to do dishes so much but ok just a fact of life.

I made Homemade noodles this weekend and they were verygood.,also hit a rummage sale our church has and I have never seen so much in one gym before, tables and tables of clothes and just everything you could think of. We have it for 4 hours on Friday evening and 4 hours on Saturday AM. Most everything a . 25 unless extra good then maybe a dollar.

My point is I went back about 10.30 Saturday AM and almost everything was gone, I couldn't believe it usually we have to beg a charity or something to take what we have left over and also pack it up and deliver it.to them. put this time there was not enough to haul, just took to SA and I guess my point it I think everyone is scared and is try to cut back as much as possible. Well thanks again. I will be watching and learning. Carolyn

Comments (2)