SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
chemocurl

The moron at the Cr Cd co must have thought I was a moron!

I called a Cr Cd company today to find out if they took phone payments (either via a clerk, or a voice response unit), and if so, if there was a charge to pay by phone.

I was told there was a $15 charge to do so, but I could pay on line for free. Since I do not pay things on line, I told him I would just be putting that card back in a drawer, and just not use it since they did not offer the service I wanted for free. (Discover has pay by phone and it is free).

He proceeded to suggest that I get $$$ (did not even hear an amount ) for just 5.99% interest.

Sheesh...He just did not get it. I wanted the free pay by phone service to help assure I would have my card paid off each month to avoid any interest charges. Occasionally the payment slips up on me and sending a check 7 days in advance to assure it getting there, just doesn't happen.

I cut him off short...saying I don't want any money at any good rate...I just wanted to make my payoff each month via phone to avoid any charges. I then asked him to pass it on, that I will not be using their card due to the lack of service I am wanting. Where do they find these people? He was just clueless.

I ended up calling a different card, and they set it up to take the entire balance as an automatic payment. It will be a little used card, since Discover is my main one...due to the pay by phone feature.

Sue...upset yet

Comments (9)