SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
krissie55

Automatic money saver..........

krissie55
11 years ago

Money saving is no problem these days for me, but having to do without many items because they have been recalled too many times (stores will not stock them) or the manufacturer has chosen to not make them anymore is heart breaking.

Tylenol is one of the most recent items reduced or omitted. Yes, there are store brands, and only a few of the name brand still on store shelves. Yes, I know if overused it can cause liver damage, however I cannot take anti-inflammatory medications, they cause throat swelling. My aches/pains need a little help off and on and Tylenol was my crutch. I should also mention the store brands have been recalled at times, all are made by the same manufacturer that makes various generics.

Plain Robitussin (plain) is another item that has been discontinued.

Shoes I like and are comfortable, bras, brand of clothing that fits well, and I could keep on going........cleaners, brushes (old type fingernail that works), you name it and it has disappeared from stores.

I have contacted many manufacturers only to be told the item has been discontinued.

If I were to make a list of things that are no more, it would be very long! I am afraid there is no end in sight.

If it is something my family has used for years and like, you can be sure it will be discontinued.

Comments (11)