Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
best ebay purchase

Posted by dixiedoll (My Page) on
Sun, Sep 30, 07 at 11:58

with xmas coming before you know it I'd like to know your experience with best purchases on ebay for someone gift wise....perhaps when you'd like to buy several of the same thing? I am new to ebay and am a little leery but with gas prices high I thought I might try online shopping. My thanks for any advice...........dixie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: best ebay purchase

I've always good luck on E Bay . I've been buying and selling for years . As in anything unseen , it's a chance you take. DO look for sellers with good feedback ,though. Those are the ones that care about their business to do a ood job. E Bay runs on trust.

You might be limited to a single item ,unless the auction states "x number available". Don't be afraid to contact the seller before the auction ends to ask any questions.
Compare sellers to get the best price. Lately --- alot of vendors are pricing their stuff low and really gouging on shipping - watch out for that. I'd say most sellers are trying to make E Bay a trustworthy site . Go for it and have fun ! ( Start out small to get the feel of it )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here