Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hydro-Sil?

Posted by happylady1957 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 11, 08 at 15:40

Hi All,

Does anyone have experience with Hydro-Sil? Portable radiators that plug-in or can be hard wired.

We have a couple of really cold rooms in this 130 y/o Victorian, and old man Winter is coming!

TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hydro-Sil?

Don't know HS, but recently bought these (see link) and plan to use them this winter... /www.eheat.com.

o

The idea is good, but I'm seeing a lot of mixed reviews on them. No personal experience with them though.

o

We have 3 portable radiator heaters that keep the house nice and toasty. They did use more power than I expected, but it was probably no worse than the cost of propane. I like them better than gas heat because they don't dry out everything.

o

Hello I purchased a Hydro Sil wall heater (their top of line product). I web ordered with the large advertisement info they do in major weekend papers. After a week I received an invoice (I had credit card ordered), after 2 weeks of seeing the awaiting shipping as status, and no response from them x e-mail, I called- the rep tells me well that wont ship until Feb!! Due to economy its built to order. No one else to speak to! Do not purchase from these idiots!I am an HVAC contractor and a Utility Co. Res Conservation administrator-not acceptable-BBB contacted!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here