SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budster_gw

OT: If they don't want an opinion , don't knock on my door.

budster
15 years ago

Case in point, my area is having water meters installed. You pay for what you use, of course the local papers are all full of the "can't waits" and the "we don't wants". The other day a young lady knocked on the door from the regional district with a questionaire concerning the water meters. We answered the questions but unfortunately the way they were worded, when the results were read it could be taken as either for or against. When we pointed this out to the young lady (who was only hired to do this survey) she said that was the formatt and she was only to ask questions and record the answers. We continued with the survey and raised many concerns over wording.....finally we completed the whole thing and as the girl walked away (in relief I'm sure) her buddy who had been waiting in the driveway having completed her side of the street made a comment on her finally getting away from us......my point, if you don't want an opinion than leave me in peace. LOL - and this just posting just proves how long winded I can be!

Comments (13)

Sponsored
J.Holderby - Renovations
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Franklin County's Leading General Contractors - 2X Best of Houzz!