Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
recycling forum - is there one?

Posted by bretonb (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 15, 07 at 18:42

Is there a forum regarding recycling ideas and thoughts on GardenNet? I can't seem to find anything that seems to fit the bill.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: recycling forum - is there one?

I don't know what kind of recycling you are interested in, but there is the Composting Forum for turning garbage into rich compost for the garden/lawn, and the Garden Junk Forum to make items out of stuff that would be thrown away in a landfill and you might get ideas there for repurposing items to be thrown out, into something else that can be used in the home. Also check the Frugal Gardener Forum too.

When you say you can't find anything to 'fit the bill' what exactly are you looking for? Maybe a more detailed question will bring you the answer you seek.

o

Yes, there is a fairly new "Going Green Forum here.

Once there, you will find links to Permaculture, Organic Gardening, Soil-Compost and Mulch, Frugal Gardening, and Renewable Energy for the Home.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: Going Green

o

thankyou chemocurl, Just a general forum on how people and their communities are recycling is what I was looking for. This site seems to be a little bit about everything.

o

I love the Garden Junk forum. Lots of photos and great ideas!

o

Bretonb,

The Frugal Gardening Forum has a wonderful thread with 99 or so posts about recycling. I look forward to reading your recycling ideas.

Lexi

o

Also, check out the Organizing the Home forum here. Lots there about decluttering and what to do with "stuff" that is no longer needed or wanted. Great group.

Here is a link that might be useful: Organizing forum

o

Freind you have not mentioned which recycling ideas are you talking about ...whether you want to recycle for soils , plants fertilizers???

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here