Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fine Dining Savings

Posted by ninos (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 25, 07 at 11:34

I was reading a back issue of First magazine and it reccommended dinerbroker.com for 30% savings at fine restaurants. You make a reservation through them and you'll receive a 30% savings on your bill. It did warn that if your 15 minutes late on your reservation, you would not receive the discount. I have not used the site but i did check out the restaurant listings in the Chicago area. I was impressed! It was a great list to choose from.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fine Dining Savings

I bought one of those $25 coupon books, with a couple hundred coupons for restaurants. Most were offers like, buy one meal and get one free. Or 50 cents off on a cup of fast food coffee. We found it was hard to remember to use the coupons. A lot of the restaurants were places we weren't interested in. Too far aware or weird cuisines. So I never bought another book. It didn't work out money-wise.

o
RE: Fine Dining Savings

I Have also seen the restuarent in New York which is giving us much saving in money..they always give the discount to students .and also to the employees of the govt.sector.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here