Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harvest forum

Posted by Sewcrazynurse (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 7, 03 at 10:17

There is a forum in the garden web called harvest that is great for learning to can and preserve and freeze. Anybody with gardens needs to see it. I have learned so much!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harvest forum

Thanks for the info. I have been wanting to learn this and have questions that don't really seem to get answered in the books, so that forum will definitely be a big help. Thanks again!

o

Thank you for posting this here - I've been looking for a "canning" forum...obviously, I just needed the correct name! :-)

o

Thanks for the info. I'll check it out. I need help with zucchini!

o

Same here. lol. Thanks for posting that. I have hardly ever visited this forum, but I also came here today looking and wondering in what forum to post a question about putting up some jelly. (figured I could ask here and at least the "$ saving tips" people would know something) Never occurred to me to look in "harvest" forum, but that does make sense, doesn't it. Thanks. :)

o

Hi gato viejo,

Isn't it satisfying to learn something of consequence: doesn't it just make your day to learn something worthwhile?

I've said to many people over the years, "It's a poor day that you don't learn something!".

I plan to send a copy of this to my daughter: I expect that she'll get a little mischievous smile on her face and think, "Haven't I just heard *that* from him a number of times!".

She's living nearby (with her mother) temporarily, these days, as she's able to carry on her work counselling groups of outplaced employees from wherever she has the right internet connection. Her brother and I met her while travelling on the intercity expressway (Highway 401, Toronto - London) a couple of weeks ago.

In a recent online survey where they asked which we'd like of more money, more intelligence, friends, and a couple of other choices, I chose more intelligence (sorry to disappoint any here that feel that my main interest is money) and I found that about half of the respondents said, "Money".

I hereby offer my thanks to everyone here who has contributed to my better understanding of what makes the world go round.

Have a lovely summer weekend, all.

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here