Tue, Jun 10, 08 at 8:59

Intellectual brain can earn money

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Brain for money

What?

o

"Engrish" there's a whole website on it.

o

hmmmm....I see the OP is a brand new member, from India, and a member of few words...

"A fool and his money are soon parted."
Thomas Tusser...

I've heard of body parts being sold, and originally thought it said Money for Brain

Sue

o

In India, as here ... those who have sharpened their intellectual skills are often able to earn more money.

If they (as we) have English capability, even better opportunity. Some who are familiar with the employment game say that something like 20% of us are North Americans are only semi-literate.

Remember, "My Fair Lady"?

If they can get connected to internet, even better opportunity ... as, in many cases, for us.

When I saw this title, it reminded me of a saying that I've used with many people, over several years (and which some of you have seen around here, no doubt), related to money management, especially related to retirement.

"On the day that you started work ... brain and hands at work ... and no money.

On the day that you retire ... brains and money at work ... and no hands".

There's an addition ... "If you don't have (enough) money to put to work ... you can't retire. Or, should you choose to retire (or have it chosen for you) without sufficient money to put to work ... you'll very likely live to regret it (if you don't die early)".

Enjoy your (intellectually stimulating) week, everyone.

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here