Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Travel savings - food and entertainment

Posted by coolmammajamma (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 24, 06 at 1:58

My sister (the queen of frugality) just gave me a great idea I thought I'd pass along. She and her husband are traveling to Maui next month and she bought one of those Entertainment Books for the trip. It cost her $13 (normally they're $35, but since the year is half over, it was on sale), but it is chocked full of buy-one-get-one-free meal coupons and discount coupons for popular attractions, outings, rental cars, etc.

Here is a link that might be useful: Entertainment books

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Travel savings - food and entertainment

How do you find the 'Entertainment Books'? I've found that stopping at the Welcome Center will give you coupons for lodging and some food, but I have been offered the Entertainment books locally. Is there a website or something that you can get them for other states?

o
RE: Travel savings - food and entertainment

gina,
Well, the OP gave a link directly to the website for the entertainment book, so that might help.
I have one of these for the area where I live and I use it all the time.

Stumpy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here