Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hello hello anyone here?

Posted by Budster (My Page) on
Tue, May 3, 05 at 22:45

I wonder if we have discussed all the money saving ideas there are.....this forum seems to be on a sleep mode...anyone receiving? Just wondering if anyone checks in anymore...I know a few of us do. Hello hello...anyone there?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hello hello anyone here?

I check in periodically, but this is a quiet forum compared to many of them out there. Maybe people are too busy spending money to save it? :-)

o

Still alive ... think.

I check in freequently.

ole joyful

o

I check in often but been busy with gardening and kids actiivites to spend any money...:(...Bought lots of seeds this year hoping that I'll get lots of seeds from them after they're done blooming. Should be able to save lots of moola that way!!! :)

o

Shhhhh.....don't tell, but I'm busy pretending to make ornaments. *S*

o

Hi again, Bud ...

... three cheers!!!

Looks like we've found a few live ones around here during the past few days!

Have a great weekend, all.

ole joyful

o

I check every so often but not much going on here. Still trying to save money, especially now that I have a house payment.

o

Hi Kathsgarden,

I have a "house payment" as well ...

... (a four-letter word) called "rent".

Wondered a few years ago whether I should by a home, but wasn't sure how long I'd want to stay.

In 15 years - about $70,000. in rent, more or less.

Enjoy your weekend.

ole joyful

o

$70,000?!!! Joyful, that's a lot of money for a rental. I guess that's one reason I bought. Got tired of giving my landlord all that money and not being able to do what I wanted with the house. I saw my old rental house in the paper today. They've put in central air and recarpted...now asking $50 more a month than I was paying.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here