Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Website: Price Comparison of Books, Magazines, CDs, and DVDs

Posted by windchime (My Page) on
Sat, May 3, 03 at 20:55

I just found a GREAT website and I had to share. It's called amagazinearea.com. They compare the price of magazine subscriptions from the top websites that sell subscriptions. Check out the link below to see what a comparison looks like. One of the sites was running a promotion and they even gave me the code to use at checkout! I'm quite pleased with the price that I paid. :) Anyway, this is one of several sister sites. I haven't had a chance to check out all the sites, but the others are linked at the top of amagazinearea.com, and they do new books, used books, CDs, and DVDs. These sites don't even have any advertising on them. How do they do it? I dunno know, but it's awsome. Check it out.

Here is a link that might be useful: sample comparison

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Website: Price Comparison of Books, Magazines, CDs, and DVDs

What gold nuggets the internet turns up!

Thanks for sharing, windchime!

ole joyful

o
RE: Website: Price Comparison of Books, Magazines, CDs, and DVDs

Great site! Thanks for sharing. I can't believe the range of prices for one magazine! Marked it to favorites and plan to look before I subscribe to any more magazines.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here