Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
OT- the Garden Bench.....

Posted by Budster (My Page) on
Sat, May 28, 05 at 13:24

I'm thinking of putting in a bench by the garden as the corner where it is where 3 lots join....so the other two neighbors wander over to garden and stare down hard at the ground to what is coming up. We meet there it seems and discuss the days newest plants. Maybe I'll move the composter there so we have something to place our cups on. Wonder what will happen come harvest time....Bud

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: OT- the Garden Bench.....

Hi again bud,

If they did none o' the weedin'

they don't do any o' the eatin' ...

... is the way that I look at it.

Providing they're in good health, that is - no disability except laziness.

Hope you have a great June.

ole joyful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here