Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Upgrade your home and insurance and save money.

Posted by kight (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 14, 08 at 15:26

My wife and I recently update our own with all tile and hardwood floors. We even updated our kitchen and lightening throughout our home. Little did we know that because we updated our house we were able to save some money on the resale value of the home as well as our homeowners insurance. I found this article on the home insurance website called homeinsurance.com right around the same time we had spent all the hard work finishing the house.

On a shorter note we were able save some money, this will help us this year especially with gas prices rising to $5 this summer is what I am expecting, what about you...

Try this link below, it may just help you find better ways to save some money...

Here is a link that might be useful: Home Insurance

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Upgrade your home and insurance and save money.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...and you think I'm gonna click on that link...and you just joined today with some earth shattering good info. NOT!

o

Hi higher than a kight,

And along with that update of your kitchen ...

... there may have been some thunder accompanying the next part, perhaps?

Chemocurl seems to be quite impressed with your earth-shattering newbie news.

No one can promote commercial stuff around here ...

... except them wot makes agreements with the owners, O.K.?

ole joyful

o

Well, I'm trying to figure out how one can "save some money on the resale value of the home". Get less for it when you sell?

No allegations on how much he "saved" on insurance. But I should share this with you. I just saved $78,000.00!!!! I won't even link to you a place to find out how, nor will I charge you to tell you. I didn't remodel my kitchen in a This Old House manner! Wow! Next, I'll not do my basement and garage!

Who wants to report 'em???

o

How much can I save by not clicking that link ?

o

My Dad told me the best way to double your money is to fold it in half and stick it back in your purse. I don't click on links in this forum, or any other forum, for that matter.

o

Hi jannie,

Masybe ... don't be so restrictive?

You may miss out on a lot of interesting stuff, that way.

(I figure that this ole cat may have a few of his nine lives left).

ole joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here