SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
budster_gw

Dahhhhhh.....bedding sale

budster
19 years ago

I couldn't believe the price of a SINGLE queen size pillowcase....$24.00...for ONE. OK on sale down to a mere $20.00.....it was Good quality...but not TOP quality thread countwise. It did match a lovely duvet cover....also on sale but at least down to what was a reasonable cost..$30.00 Queensize. DH bought the duvet cover but I refused to buy the matching pillowcases....not for that price...found plain ones better quality two to a package even for a cheaper price....the salesclerk passed on that they just couldn't get rid of the pillowcases (gee lady wonder why) and had a whole area of non-sold ones going back to a shipper somewhere. Told DH NEXT time I will buy sheets and do my own cover to boot. You ever run into this kind of ponderable question......

Comments (2)

• kathy_
    19 years ago

I know of what thou speak! Have a wedding coming up (not mine - gag choke!) and thought I would check the Ralph Lauren Outlet for queen size sheets. $26 per sheet? I did not even check the prices of the pillowcases. This is the outlet price? What is the regular price? Maybe I don't really want to know. Kathy

• ginger_st_thomas
    19 years ago

I buy ALL my bedding on Ebay - not used, new. Much, much, much cheaper & much better quality.