SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Memo to any U.K. Resident who has a (Yen) to (Pound) the Keyboard

joyfulguy
21 years ago

Any U.K. resident who has entertained a lifelong yearning to do some writing ...

here's your opportunity!

I just learned, on a U.K. based guide to agencies that offer payment for completing consumer surveys, of a newly-minted agency that wants to build quickly a clientele to review books, movies, websites and various other situations.

The operator of the guide says that the administrators of the new site are offering (UK Pounds)20. (in a draw?) among recently joined members each of whom have written a review of the reason that s/he joined.

That shouldn't be too difficult.

Deadline April 30.

There usually seems to be a fly in the ointment.

Good wishes in your search.

Good wishes for writing some remarkable reason(s). Quickly.

joyful guy

P.S. Around here, April 30 is the deadline by which one's income tax must be postmarked.

There's a 5% penalty immediately assessed on any amount owing at that time.

Guess I'd better help myself save some money by getting it into the mail in time.

(You can tell that I'm not among the ones who had theirs in the mail long ago, since they had a refund coming).

As a financial planner, I've told my clients for years that I didn't want them to have refunds coming - most of a year after their money had been deducted. The overpayment earning no interest in the meantime.

Anyone interested in making interest-free loans to the government - line up on the left, please.

jg

Comment (1)

• Pooh Bear
    20 years ago

Bump.
    The deadline passed so we can let this sink in the list now.

Sponsored
Davidson Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars1 Review
Franklin County's Full-Scale General Contractor