Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Has anyone ever ordered from Puritans Pride catalog?

Posted by Momma_Bird_OH (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 18, 03 at 23:00

My mom received this catalog. It has lots of vitamins and supplements and naturals beauty products and the prices are very good. Has anyone ordered from this company - and were you happy with their products? TIA!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Has anyone ever ordered from Puritans Pride catalog?

nope, but I *have* ordered from the AARP (and I'm not a member)--great prices, very low shipping.

Hope someone can help you w/ the Puritans Pride catalog.

o

What kind of stuff can you order from aarp, TS? I'm a member thru DH and I thought it was only for discounts from other places.

o

Yes, I have. Great products. They have a once a year sale that's a "buy one get two free"! That's when I stock up on my regular stuff. They are a subsidiary of Nature's Bounty - a public company. They can offer products cheaply because they are the manufacturer. (Not like many companies who just brand generic materials with their names.)
Been ordering from them for about 4 years.

o

I have been purchasing from them for several years, their products are excellent in quality and their customer service is good.

o

I ordered an ointment from them that's used in hospitals for ostomy patients (I used it to erase diaper rash!), so now I get their ostomy-patient's catalog, which is a specialized catalog.

But they sell vitamins, shower caps, etc. And you can get your prescriptions fulfilled through them (esp. handy for maintenance meds if you don't have insurance)

http://www.aarppharmacy.com/

Here is a link that might be useful: AARP Pharmacy

o

Hi,
Yes, I have ordered from Puritan's Pride as well. Their prices are good and the quality excellent. I would recommend them!
Elly

o

Thanks, all! I will let my mom know, and may even order some things for myself.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here