SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
cathie54_gw

Money saving Tips? Found this searching info about my cable tv...

cathie54
17 years ago

I have been fighting with my cable tv provider for about 3 years now. It's a really long story - but recently they've done even more to make me really (upset)!

I was searching for others who have been going thru similar problems. I also was trying to find out if there have been any class action suits against them (doubt it! duh!)

I jst cannot believe how big companies can get away with the stuff they do! (OK, I beleive it - but WHY are they allowed to get away with it?)

If I robbed a bank or stole a car - wouldn't that be grand theft? or something big?

Many of these companies do this every single day to millions of people on a MUCH larger scale than me stealing a car! I sickens me.

You all know how we have that National Smoke-Out Day - or whatever it's called?

I was thinking we should have a "National cancel you cable tv day" - (or week - because it takes a LONG time to get thru to a live person! LOL!!!)

I came across this site a couple days ago.

I want to STRESS the fact that I am no way affiliated with these people. I do NOT want to turn this into a POLITICAL ARGUMENT - and I have no political affiliation. PLEASE let's not talk politics here!

I am just fed up with outragous prices, bad service, bad quality, customer "disservice", etc.

Altho the sight is ovbiously political in nature, I thought there were some good tips about SAVING MONEY on there. And that is the ONLY reason why I am providing this info!

It's very long, and, of course I have barely only skimmed the top of all the posts. If I had the time, I'd read it all, and only pick out the Money Saving ideas. But I don't have that kind of time to spend on such a project!

"The Campaign to Starve the Beast" is the title.

"http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=104&topic_id=2600099&mesg_id=2600099";

Comment (1)