SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nita1950

Lots of hotel soaps

nita1950
20 years ago

My husband travels a lot and brings me all of the samples from the rooms..he feels that he has paid for them. I use the shampoo for handwashing soap and to clean the tub and basins with. I even use it in the commmode to clean.

I use the lotions, mostly for my hands and give them to my friends... they are good sizes for purses.

What are some suggestions for the soap bars. I use special soaps for myself and young son. My daughter uses liquid soaps. Husband uses one of those net things that hold soap inside...it lasts a long time.

What are some suggestions for the (I must admit) hundreds of bars of soaps that I have accumulated? I have many bars that come from the more exclusive hotels and some of the flat, thin bars that come from some of the other hotels. Some bars are oatmeal based, or are facial, others for the bath and some state that they have special moisturizers. Some come in very pretty wrapping papers with the cute little ribbons tied around them.

Suggestions appreciated..mind you, he will not leave them in the room...feels that we can use them somehow. He does not know how many I have actually accumulated!

Comments (8)