SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
joyfulguy

Did anyone miss out on my Christmas gift?

joyfulguy
21 years ago

If so, there's good news ...

It's still available.

Really great for me, too.

Same gift, just the one, serves everyone here ... who chooses to use it!

Another of the wonders of the internet.

Just go to Page 6 and look for an item from me dated Dec. 24.

(If you use it - you owe me one: any money-stretching idea will do).

TIA.

But - don't wait too long. Soon ... when it gets down to the end of page 9 - it'll drop over the edge of the abyss!

I gave my son a gift today.

He called me this morning in a hurry, as he didn't catch a necessary bus (infrequent service on weekends) (1) to get to a store running a major sale where he was to offer entertainment blowing up long (and tough, so hard to blow up) balloons and twisting them into animal shapes, so I took him out to the edge of town.

He said that he planned to catch a ride back part way into town with one of the customers at the end of his shift.

I'd thought that I might go out to pick him up - then a friend called to tell of some great $1.00 bargains at a local "No Frills" (mainly grocery) store. So I picked him up: he was glad to see my face, as customers were sort of thin on the ground. Then we did some shopping, each getting some values. Bonus: the store was along the homeward bound route.

I hope that everyone is enjoying a really great weekend.

Good wishes for continuing enjoyment of the occasional gifts - and the loving thoughts that accompany them - that you receive. Some of which are not things, but some happy times spent together, etc. - especially treasured by seniors or lonely people, or people with a tendency to depression, etc.

ole joyful

1. Let's face it, as I'm a fairly straightforward person. He slept in. And when he called me, I was still in bed. Too late hours on the computer last night, maybe??

One of the privileges of being retired, I guess. EB

Comments (5)

Sponsored
We believe that great design should be accessible to everyone