Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Found a car organizer at a garage sale.....

Posted by Budster (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 26, 04 at 20:02

You know you hang it on the back of the front seat and it has all kinds of pockets and such to keep goodies in. DH had one in the car...but I thought hey one for each seat...he hated it. I removed it and it is now going either into the workshop to hold some oddments....or into the sewing room or into my teens room as a catch all - I'll hang it off a hanger....those pockets are just too good to pass up. It will see life and I'll get my 50 cents worth. I suppose I could resell it...but no I'll just put it to use somewhere else. Waste not want not. Bud

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Found a car organizer at a garage sale.....

My sis made something like that for me to hold my junk bedside for the bunkbed I shared as a child.It was great for keeping books(above the bed instead of underneath.) Good score.Sandy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here