SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ilovetn

Chia seeds and other questions

ilovetn
13 years ago

Yesterday I stopped by a new shop in our little town to check it out. Seems it is a vitamin shop with lots of small bulk packages of different items. After chatting with them for a while, the husband began to extoll the virtues of chia seed. After doing some research, I was floored by their nutritional value.

The reason I was in town was to go to Walmart to get some canned salmon. Before I left, I had been online to check the price at Sam's. To my surprise, not one Sam's within a hundred miles had salmon in stock. Well surprise, surprise, the shelf at Walmart was also empty!

As I have two family members who have thyroid problems, I am more concerned than ever with natural cures for common ailments. If anyone has suggestions for something that has really worked for you, please post.

I would also like to know if anyone has a good online supplier for bulk chia seeds and other items of interest. I would also like to know if chia seeds need to be ground. I have heard yes and no.

Things are not getting better folks. I do not expect anything I buy today to be cheaper in six months. So put back what you can.

Thanks

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, OH