Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Target Coupons ???

Posted by adellabedella (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 4, 09 at 10:22

Does Target accept manufacturer coupons on top of store coupons?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Target Coupons ???

I don't really recall ever seeing Target run store coupons. There's mfgr coupons redeemable only at Target, but I don't recall seeing any actual Target coupons.

o

Our target accepts mnft coupons. I used one today when i bought Cascade.

o

The ones I'm talking about are the ones that Target either mails out or sends out in catalogs possibly through the Sunday papers. They are for specific name brand products, but they have the Target logo on them also.

o

Yes, you can use the Target coupon along with a manufacturers coupon. You may run into a problem if the item is $4.99 and you have coupons for $5.00 you should buy something else and it will go through or else they don't know what to do. I never knew that until about a year ago. It is great if you find something on clearance. You can get it almost for free. I do that with shampoos, lotions, etc.

o

What I'm saying is those "Target only" coupons are not store coupons, they're manufacturer coupons redeemable "only" at Target, though some other stores will take them. I'd say to give it a try and see what they say. It probably will depend on the cashier and the individual store policy. As I said, I've never seen a true store coupon for Target (with the exception of the pharmacy/prescription incentives), though they might do some regional promos. If they do, again, give it a try and see. Worst case is they'll say no, only one, then use the larger one or not get the item.

Just a side note, Target is running a lot more promos where you get a gift card with a purchase. That's a prety good deal at times.

Stores can really vary on their coupon policy. I had some dog food only coupons that PetSmart accepted for cat food. I was very pleased. Gonna look for more.

o

I use the Target (manufacture coupons) plus the other manufacture coupon all the time. If I remember it states it on their web site. Target will not take other peoples coupons tho, at least that has been my experience.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here