Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted

Posted by Budster (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 22, 04 at 19:40

a few new links to check out on frugality....It has been interesting reading for the most part. I would encourage any of you who come across anything you think is informative to post it here for the rest of us. It never hurts to read another point of view.....you can take it or leave it but it just might help someelse out of tight spot. So again my thanks for sharing.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted

Budster,

Just thought I'd post a follow-up to your post so it can start traveling down the page. I didn't think you'd appreciate having to type another message to yourself in order to get rid of it! LOL Folks may wonder ...

Eileen :-)

o
RE: Just want to say thanks to everyone who posted

Eileen MA,

Hi Ma.

We used to say that it wasn't really serious to talk to yourself - but it was when you started to answer yourself back that you needed to be concerned for the legitimacy of your perspective on life (i.e. sanity).

How helpful of you to forestall Bud's possible need to do that.

Have a great week.

joyful

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here