Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My 'Deals' Blog

Posted by homersgarden (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 3, 10 at 23:47

I have found that I love to talk about my deals, but don't have an outlet. I just started a blog so I can write all about them and if people want to read about my deals they can. Check it out if you like!

http://dickeysdeals.blogspot.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My 'Deals' Blog

And that should interest me in what regard, precisely?

ole joyful

o

I enjoyed reading that, Homer.

o

Well joyfulguy, I think you need to pick a new nickname. Ha!

homersgarden, I think it's great that you are finding great deals. And where else should you be able to brag about them then on the money savings tips forum. Heading over to check your blog out now.

o

Confession time.

I suspected the thread of being spam.

Didn't check when the poster joined - often it's on the same day, which often is an indicator of spam. Now I find that she joined years ago.

Didn't check the link, as often the atmosphere there gives one another indication of spam.

So made a rather negative comment, without coming out and accusing the poster of posting spam.

Mea culpa, it appears.

ole joyful ... well, more or less so ... most of the time

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Money Saving Tips Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here