SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
vacuumfreak

what are your favorite dollar store items?

vacuumfreak
17 years ago

I looked for a previous thread on this, but couldn't find one. I simply LOVE the Dollar Tree. They have such great things. I buy crafts stuff, make gift baskets, and some kitchen things as well. I just got a nice and pretty whisk that is orange silicone with a stainless steel handle that I adore. They have a great selection of cleaning supplies (chemicals... wouldn't dare get a cheap broom or mop from there). I got some chip clips, and cereal. Ours just got a frozen food section if you can believe it! I got a spray bottle to help with my cat's behavior. What are your favorite dollar store finds? What things would you NEVER buy there because of their inferior quality? I know that some things are okay and others are simply not. I may try their candles soon. Got a very nice hammer and some screw drivers there as well. I think I actually spend more money when I go there because I can afford the stuff! But I do feel rich when I walk out with a cart FULL of stuff for 25 dollars! I'm a college student with first apartment, so it is really handy for the household needs. I try to only go once every three months, because I go wild every time I enter!

Comments (23)