SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
sudiepav

I saved money this week

sudiepav
17 years ago

While one vacation, I went shopping and found some terrific deals at Parisian which has been sold, and in Charleston SC at the Citadel Mall, they are liquidating everything, except maybe perfume and makeup. My husband found a pair of Allen Edmonds shoes which he has been looking for for over a year, no lie. He found them $100 less than what he was preparing himself to pay...and I had to talk him into buying them! I found myself a pair of Crocs, my alltime favorite shoe for 1/2 price....I've never seen them discounted. I bought a sweet little fleece overall/sleeper thing with a knit shirt for a grandchild expected in March for 75% off, and some pants for myself at 50% off, plus another 15% off when I bought 3 pair. Then I went to a very fancy children's store on Daniel Island and found a cute pair of Xmas jammies for my granddaughter for next year at 75% off, and then a cute little dress for the March baby at 1/2 off. The best was at Talbot's Kids, though. I saw a skirt for my GD before Christmas that I wanted to complete an outfit with a beautiful sweater I had bought her. Before Xmas it was $58; I bought it Monday for $15...so finally her outfit is complete! I also went to Bob Ellis' shoe store in Charleston. They were having a huge sale...saw Prada for half-off...they stayed at the store!

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Southern Maryland Kitchen, Bath, Floors, & Design
Average rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Southern Maryland's Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodeler | Best of Houzz