SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
anamandy

Warning: Carjacking Scheme - All Read

lovetogarden
19 years ago

I know you shouldn't post a message like this on this forum but this is so dangerous that I am trying to get the warning out to as many people as possible. Please copy and email it to as many people as you know. Thanks.

CAR JACKERS NEW SCHEME:

Be aware of this new car-jacking scheme. Imagine: You walk across the Parking lot, unlock your car and get inside. Then you lock all your doors, start the engine and shift into REVERSE, and you look into the rearview mirror to back out of your parking space and you notice a piece of paper stuck to the middle of the rear window. So, you shift into PARK, unlock your doors and jump out of your car to remove that paper (or whatever it is) that is obstructing your view...

When you reach the back of your car, that is when the car-jackers appear out of nowhere, jump into your car and take off !!

Your engine was running, (ladies would have their purse in the car) and they practically mow you down as they speed off in your car.

BE AWARE OF THIS NEW SCHEME THAT IS NOW BEING USED.

Just drive away and remove the paper that is stuck to your window later, and be thankful that you read this email. I hope you will forward this to friends and family...especially to women! A purse contains all identification, and you certainly do NOT want someone getting your home address.

They already HAVE your keys!

This scheme has been reported to have occurred in the states of Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Michigan. We are asking that residents of major cities within these states be mindful when traveling.

M/Sgt Terry A. Granell

Illinois State Police, Zone 2/East Moline Office (309)752-4915 ext

Comments (2)

Sponsored
One Source Systems
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Top Choice for Reliable Home Automation & Home Media in Loudoun County