Return to the Retirement Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone know how to register your blog on Gardenweb?

Posted by orbisplanis (My Page) on
Tue, Aug 5, 08 at 17:03

I have a blog about retirement and artwork. I see there are blogs listed in the tab called Blogs. I've looked all over the site to find instructions on how to get your blog registered or to feed it, but can't seem to find them. Thanks, I'm a new member.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone know how to register your blog on Gardenweb?

If you don't get many answers here on the Retirement forum go to the Kitchen Table and ask there. The KT has the best bunch of folks (several who have active blogs) on the GardenWeb. And they are very active everyday...thus you don't see posts that are months old still posted.

Good luck and I know you'll find someone who can help you.

~Susan

o
RE: Anyone know how to register your blog on Gardenweb?

Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Contact Us". Email your questions to the nice folks who run these forums.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Retirement Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here