Return to the Retirement Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Retirement Planning

Posted by retirementguru (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 12, 08 at 10:44

I wanted to give my friends an opportunity to plan for retirement without taking away from your main income. I joined a company who's main goal is for families and individuals to plan for retirement without using their main income, it has really helped me out with today's economy the way that it is. I went from putting away $100 to nothing a paycheck to $400-500. It is a small risk to take given the large upside involved. I took a chance and it paid off. Finally. Here is the site...

http://www.ultimateretirementplan.com/

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Retirement Planning

By golly, that's what I should have called myself ...

... "retirement guru" ...

... doesn't that have a nice ring to it?

If fact ... if I were to charge enough for my services ...

... maybe I could afford a ring for my sweetie.

Oh, I forgot - she died.

So ... I wouldn't need to charge much for my services.

As a matter of fact ... I haven't - and don't.

And I don't sell any financial products to make money on commissions, either.

Just too cheap for any good use, I guess!

ole joyful

o
RE: Retirement Planning

I recently retired, well semi-retired, as I still seek income, if you know what I mean. I also blog on the early retirement Surprises, Challenges, Dangers, and Fears that I am experiencing. I will add my link here:

Here is a link that might be useful: Retired and Restless

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Retirement Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here