Return to the Retirement Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
'Caring for our Parents and Ourselves' ...

Posted by joyfulguy (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 27, 07 at 6:41

... is the title of a topic over on "Household Finances" that has provided a number of contributions and a variety of opinions.

There are some ideas there that should be of interest to a number of retirees, seniors and others concerned with wise management of their assets.

I consider that 15 minutes invested in perusing that thread could well be very worthwhile use of your time.

ole joyful

P.S. If, after investing those 15 minutes or so, you disagree ...

... come back here and give me 15 lashes with a wet noodle.

o j

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 'Caring for our Parents and Ourselves' ...

Here's a link that'll take you right there.

Save you a lot of looking.

ole joyful

Here is a link that might be useful: Caring for You Parents and Yourselves

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Retirement Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here