Return to the Retirement Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Betty's husband passed away.

Posted by Minnie_TX (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 7, 03 at 3:59

I heard on another board on the 6th that Betty the Villages husband passed away.
Our hugs go out to her.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Betty's husband passed away.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Betty, my heartfelt sympaties go out to you for your loss. It is never easy to lose a loved one, even when it is expected. I hope you will continue to post on this forum.

Judith

o

I'm so sorry to hear of the lost of your wonderful husband. Betty, now you have your very own saint to pray to.

May God watch over you and your family at this very sad time.

I hope you will continue to post on these (That Home Site) Forums.

God Bless!

o

Betty, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless.

Bobbie

o

Betty,

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

I hope that some family members or close friends can spend time with you for a while - it helps a lot not to be alone.

When (step-)Mom died, I spent a week with Dad (whom I hadn't seen a lot, as he lived far away).

He was battling a cold at the time.

Actually, he spent quite a bit of time each day reading a book. Which he loved to do.

Actually, often people at the visitation in the funeral home tell a number of stories about things that the loved one did - especially happy, often funny, things. So that the gathering often becomes something of a celebration of the person's life.

You can be thankful for so many years that you had, together.

joyful guy/Ed

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Retirement Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here