Return to the Retirement Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Any Red Hat Society Members Here?

Posted by Mamatoad (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 19, 05 at 20:27

I just found a new book (published 2004) of Red Hat Crafts! Lots of applique, embroidery, hats, pillows, pincushions, pins and others. I'm looking forward to making some gifts soon.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Any Red Hat Society Members Here?

I am a Red Hatter! Where did you find the book?
I hope your Red Hat group has as much fun as ours. There are six groups in our small community and they all say our group, The Nipomo Royal Crown Jewels has the most fun.
We are going to tour a local winery that makes sparkling wine (Champagne) next weekend.

o

Carol, I found the book at Michaels. Haven't seen it any other place. With my 40 percent off coupon, I think the price was around $10.00. I haven't joined a group but plan to do so soon. I have my red hat and purple shirt already!

o

Carol in Cal,

I'd like to see some of the embroidery that you gals do just after your visit to the champagne farm!

(Maybe take a good snooze, first?).

ole joyful (not into the oj, lately)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Retirement Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here