Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Craftsman Garage Door Opener

Posted by tom66 (My Page) on
Tue, Dec 23, 08 at 11:05

I have a three year old Craftsman Garage Door Opener that suddenly does not close without holding down the enter button on the keypad until it is completely closed. The sensors are on and not flickering. When I put my hand between the sensors they stay on. If anyone has any idea what to do please respond.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Craftsman Garage Door Opener

If the small light on each sensor stays on when you place your hand in front of one you have a bad logic board.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here