Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Replacement Thermal Windows

Posted by lynn2006 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 1, 12 at 0:46

My windows are over 21 years old and are single pane windows (I bought the townhouse when it was around 7 years old)and I can not live anymore with the draft coming form the windows as the frame is also settling and it is cold. I want to replace the downstairs windows and was wondering on suggestions. Is it worth putting in triple pane windows? Which companies offer quality at reasonable price since all these ads are confusing.

Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Replacement Thermal Windows

Post this to the window forum as well as I am certain you will get very good advice there.

o

I did not know there was a windows forum. I will look for it and post my message there. Thank you millworkman!

o

I suggest you will need to participate or read some window forum topics for you to have some idea if things work out well.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here