Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

flex duct connectors

Posted by RED-OAK (My Page) on
Tue, Nov 8, 11 at 23:38

What type of flex duct connectors do you use going down one size like exceeding a 25 ft run and you go from a 16" size down to a 14" size duct for example? I see the ordinary same size connectors but not a change in size connector. Thanks.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: flex duct connectors

If you can't find one from a supplier, a sheet metals shop should be able to make them up for you. Ask hvac contractors in your area for reputable sheet metal shops. Some hvac'rs do their own specialty fabrications and might be able to fabricate them up for you as well.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here