Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

outlet sealer

Posted by hlb123 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 22, 13 at 16:26

I am looking for outlet draft sealer for leviton 3 gang and 2 gang switch plates, or how to insulate switch plates

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: outlet sealer

I'm looking for ivory switch covers,maybe we should meet in the electrical department at Lowes or Home Depot then have coffee after buying what we need.

RE: outlet sealer

Searching online lately for switches/covers. L and HD just don't have all needed. Amazon has quite a large selection of various needs, plus lower prices. There are also a number of supplier ads. Usually I don't go to them, but to get everything wanted the options are available.

You could just buy the standard soft insulators and cut to fit. If I am thinking of what you are after.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here