Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
deenice516

philips tv repair

deenice516
18 years ago

wont come out of stand buy it clicks wen green light is lit and then it clicks and the stand buy light flashes read.

and won't come back on untill i unplug it and plug it back in and it does the same thing as before

Comments (11)

• drywall_diy_guy
    18 years ago

I have a Phillips TV that occasionally will not power up. I have to disconnect for 10 seconds and then all is fine. I don't think this can be fixed.

• deenice516
    Original Author
    18 years ago

i'm not a tv repair man i'm trying to find answers to some tv questions my self

• akastj_northern_ca
    18 years ago

I suggest you check the Electronics Forum, if you haven't already. That's where TVs are normally discussed...

TJ

Here is a link that might be useful: THS Gardenweb / Forum List

• wjordanit_yahoo_com
    16 years ago

I have a Philips 36" tv model 36RF82 S327 the remote has stoped working. I tried several other universal remotes and still the set will not function. Has anyone had a simular problem and what did you do to resolve it. I am thinking it is the decoder within the tv
    thanks.

• tarrosugar
    16 years ago

i have the exact same tv. But my problem tv turns off by itself after a few mins. After it turns off the red power light which is located in the bottom left blinks. Please Help Someone! Thanks!

• timwon
    16 years ago

I have Philips tv model 32rf82s327 and have same problem like you.It is turn off automatically by itself as soon as turn it on and then red power light which is located in the bottom left blinks. Please Help....,Thanks!!

• ntehicks
    16 years ago

I have a Philips 36" tv model 36RF82 S327 the remote has stoped working. I tried several other universal remotes and still the set will not function.
    UPDATE.... had a service tech out and he replaced ssb board this fixed issue for alittle while but I wish I would have found out about the diode that you can replace on this board which usually fixes the issue. there is also a resistor on the pcb on the back of the crt that needs to be checked. if it is open or shorted it will cause this ssb board to go out again.

• bigherb1202
    16 years ago

I have the same problem with my PHILIPS 32 Inch HD/TV as soon as i turn it on a couple minutes later it cuts and the red light on the left bottom keeps blanking...can you help me?
    thanks
    gordon1202@aol.com

• stefikeller_gmail_com
    12 years ago

I have a Philips tv 20HF5474/10.When I start can not change programs or anything else remote control blink on tv but don't change anything.I also try code 319753 mute but does not working(my remote control i think is model RC2886).What the solutions are ?

• ronbath
    12 years ago

I have Phillips mdl 30PF9946D/37. Works fine for a few minutes after turning on then we lose video, audio still is ok. Any ideas on a fix.

• don_1_2006
    12 years ago

I think you will get the same answer that people have been getting here since 2005.

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner