Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Longwood SeriesVII dual fuel furnace

Posted by nancyknoblauch (My Page) on
Sat, Nov 12, 11 at 0:29

Does anyone know how I could get my hands on a copy of the manual for my furnace? I have tried but can not locate any informantion on the company. Any help with this issue would be gratly appreciated.
Thank you.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Longwood SeriesVII dual fuel furnace

I found this thread online discussing the Longwood furnaces. The last post is dated January 2011 and says:

"Hey Rake, when i needed the grates for mine i called "Norman" in New York. He had the grates and ALSO has the damper motors. I don't know if he has the whole contraption or not but i would definitely give him a call. his number is 718 589 6365. let me know how it turns out.

WE STOCK LONGWOOD DAMPER MOTORS AND COMPLETE REPLACEMENT DAMPER OPERATORS. THIS IS ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT AS MANUFACTURED FOR LONGWOOD. CALL 718 589 6330 OR EMAIL TO EQUINOXMFG@AOL.COM"

the link is to the source. Hope it helps.

Here is a link that might be useful: thread on Longwood furnaces

o
RE: Longwood SeriesVII dual fuel furnace

i have a copy of the manual for free. no need to pay me $10 for it. DUE TO MANY EMAILS AND SPAM BOTS GETTING MY EMAIL I HAVE JUST UPLOADED IT INSTEAD.
to get a copy of the full manual for download go to this link and scroll down until you see my post with my username "trenten" then click on the download.

http://www.heatinghelp.com/forum-thread/116816/longwood-dual-fuel-furnace

Here is a link that might be useful: page to download longwood furnace manual. by trentenmarschel.

This post was edited by trentenmarschel on Wed, May 28, 14 at 19:23

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here