Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Solar Powered Roof Pump

Posted by newmex999 (My Page) on
Sun, Aug 25, 13 at 23:39

Does anyone know anything about the reliability/use of the following product? http://www.solarroofpumps.com/

I currently have an IB membrane installed on my flat roof with ponding water on certain areas. The IB roof membrane can handle the ponding water without any problem, however I don't want the water sitting on the roof any longer then necessary because of the added extra weight.

Any info on using the above product would be appreciated.

I live in NM if that makes any difference.

Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Solar Powered Roof Pump

Wouldn't it be better to fix the roof and minimize the ponding?

o

Solar Powered Roof Pump are great to go for the home purposes as it convert free heat from the air and the sun to deliver completely reliable and controllable heating and hot water for homes even when the temperature outside are low. Though I have not used the solar roof pump services, for heir reliability you can check their review online.

o

YES- in the past they were not reliable the later generations are. The one you are talking about the Sentinel Solar Roof Pump has that smart chip technology- visit the website and ask for the Solar Roof Pump Info Pak it may explain a bit more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here