|I have a small closet whose door swings in and wastes valuable space. It can’t swing out or it would collide with the door into the bedroom.
While searching for options, I came across this Full Access Bifold Door hardware. Has anyone used this before?
Here is a link that might be useful: Johnson Hardware Bi-Fold
|I haven't used this particular product but I've used other Johnson products on a number of projects and have been quite pleased with them. I'd say go for it.|
|I have used johnson hardware on numerous projects from bifold doors, pocket door and bypass doors. IMO they make the best hardware of that type on the market. Go for it.|
Return to the Home Repair Forum
Information about Posting
- You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
- Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
- We have a strict no-advertising policy!
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.
Learn more about in-text links on this page here