Mon, Aug 31, 09 at 23:21
|I have a small closet whose door swings in and wastes valuable space. It can’t swing out or it would collide with the door into the bedroom.
While searching for options, I came across this Full Access Bifold Door hardware. Has anyone used this before?
Here is a link that might be useful: Johnson Hardware Bi-Fold
|I haven't used this particular product but I've used other Johnson products on a number of projects and have been quite pleased with them. I'd say go for it.|
|I have used johnson hardware on numerous projects from bifold doors, pocket door and bypass doors. IMO they make the best hardware of that type on the market. Go for it.|
Return to the Home Repair Forum
- You must be a registered member and logged in to post messages on our forums.
- Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review the contents and make changes.
- After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
- It is illegal to post copyrighted material without the owner's consent.
- HTML codes are allowed in the message field only.
- No advertising is allowed in any of the forums.
- If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
- If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.