Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Unfinished kitchen cabinets

Posted by tjburke (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 10, 13 at 11:37

I live here in Massachusetts. There were a chain of kitchen cabinet store's which specialized in unfinished kitchen cabinets, in many styles. Does anyone remember the name and if so do you know anything about where they are located or if there still in business.
Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Unfinished kitchen cabinets

I'm in MA. I don't recall any chain of stores like that.

o

I did a google search for "unfinished kitchen cabinets" and came up with this company that does unfinished face frame kitchen cabinets. Their headquarters are in Pennsylvania. I know nothing about them. You should check on the Gardenweb "kitchen" forum for more info on this - others may have valuable experience to share on the subject.
HERE

o

No, I don't hear about this and don't know about these unfinished kitchen cabinets.

o

No, I don't hear about this and don't know about these unfinished kitchen cabinets.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here