Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Larry Janesky's CT Basement Systems

Posted by kitchenconfidential2 (My Page) on
Mon, Jul 18, 11 at 10:09

Has anyone had any experience with Connect Basement Systems, now called Larry Janesky's CT Basement Systems?

We have finally narrowed down our choice and will more than likely go with this company, however, they recommend a DryTak system, and I was wondering if anyone has used this process - pros and cons.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Larry Janesky's CT Basement Systems

I'm sure this system using a sump pump will work (provided your power does not go out!) but have you done all you can outside the house first? Does the ground slope away from foundation and do you have a working gutter system with extra long horizontal drainspouts? You might even find that the exterior work can fix your problem completely.

For sure you want to minimize water so you are not on pins and needles every time there is a power outage and your sump pump is not working.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here