Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kotena_gw

pest control

kotena
14 years ago

I have a problem. We bought a house and doing a lot of remodeling to it - we removed half of all drywall, will be removing old carpet and repaint the house. However we wanted to treat the house with somethign that will kill any oinsects, any bugs, spiders, whatever else is in the frame of the house and in the old carpet before we close the walls with the new drywall. What is a good mixture to use for spraying around the house - floors, frame, crawl space, etc.

Comments (4)

• guido_gardener
    14 years ago

Why would you? When you really have a cockroach problem you should, but why bother about spiders and other small bugs? When you kill them all, in half a year you'll have the same amount again, you simply can't avoid them.

• kotena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

well, we have some small things in the old dirty carpet (something left from the prior owner cat's). we do not see them but we feel they they bite us low on our feet. I guess they just jump out from the carpet and bite. We will remove all carept etc, but I want t make sure they are killed and left from the carpet somewhere on our new hardwood flooring.

• kotena
    Original Author
    14 years ago

well, we have some small things in the old dirty carpet (something left from the prior owner cat's). we do not see them but we feel they they bite us low on our feet. I guess they just jump out from the carpet and bite. We will remove all carept etc, but I want t make sure they are killed and left from the carpet somewhere on our new hardwood flooring.

• wallance
    14 years ago

hi i am Wallace. i would like to bring in your notice that there are Advantages in using inorganic pest control Nutrients are absorbed by the plants immediately " When you add inorganic fertilizer to your potting soil the nutrients are available for the plants immediately because they donâÂÂt have to be broken down. When youâÂÂre using organic fertilizers the fertilizer needs to be broken down and the nutrients absorbed into the soil before the plant can benefit from the nutrients. If you have a plant that is sick and in desperate need of some nutrients then an inorganic fertilizer might save that plant.
    Plants get the exact amount of nutrients they need every time " Because inorganic fertilizers are broken down to the basic elements of Phosphorous, Nitrogen, and Potassium itâÂÂs easy to give a plant exactly the element that it needs in order to be healthy.
    The most part inorganic fertilizers are cheap to buy and quick to use.