Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
reporter seeking interview subjects for national magazine feature

Posted by Reporter87 (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 5, 13 at 16:25

Hello, everyone!

I'm a reporter working on a large Father's Day-related story for a large national magazine feature and I'm looking for people who can share interesting stories of useful, practical and/or interesting skills they learned from their dads.

Do any of you have a fascinating story about a hands-on, technical skill in HOME REPAIRS that your father taught you that you'd be interested in sharing?

I'm seeking unique, diverse, and detailed 100-250 word stories with step-by-step instructions to impart readers with actionable, "how-to" information.

Please e-mail the following for consideration:
-Topic of your story.
-Your age.
-Your profession.

Email: interviewrequests@zoho.com

Approved subjects will be notified, then asked to submit their story, so please do not send stories at this time.

If selected for publishing, this could make for a really awesome father's day present!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: reporter seeking interview subjects for national magazine fea

Reporter87-
Since you just registered and this appears to be your first post, how do we know that this is a legitimate request, and not some type of sales effort? If this is legit, convince us. If you can't, this will get referred to the web master. Sorry, but these forums attract many spammers and violators of the Terms of Service.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here