Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jb_989

Help, how do I get 'Great Stuff' foam off my hands?

jb989
16 years ago

Not sure if this is the right group to post this in, but I am desperate...

I made the mistake of getting "Great Stuff" expanding foam all over my hands and I cannot get it off. Has anyone removed this stuff?

I tried peeling it, but my skin comes off with it. I also tried nail polish remover (acetone) with no effect.

I am starting a new job in a few days I really do not want to show up looking like I have a diseased, mutated hand.

Comments (195)

• Timothy Memminger
    3 years ago

Jayson coulonge ..Thomas pouncey only thing that works is sand paper 180 or so peel the big stuff off first then work it lil by lil wet it sand it wet it sand it it will come off

• HU-643235385
    3 years ago

Using Great Stuff large gap filler in my 103 year old basement it oozed out of the bottom of the straw where it met the can and onto my hand. I hadn’t used this stuff in a good few years and I thought I couldn’t just wipe it off. Not! So it dried. I tried the coffee grounds methods several times which helped a bit to relieve the stickiness. Then I used a straight edged steak knife it shave it my fingers followed my multiple rounds of sandibg my fingers and palm delicately with an Emory board. My hands feel a bit dried but is 95% or more off.

• HU-221034462
    3 years ago

Well I guess I'm here joining the rest of you! I tried to catch that gooey glop that fell to the floor. I've never used anything like this before and have learned my lesson the fun way!

We tried to insulate our shed/cabin down at our farm. It's supposed to be a luxurious place to stay while hunting and all I have are nightmares so far! I would rather sleep in the tent! We have no running water, no heat, no cell service etc. It's all good until I come in because I'm a mess wherever I go. 😄

Well I used the spray foam made the mess and on and on and then decided I would clean my hands off in the snow since that was my only resource. Ugh! It turned into a gooey sticky mess! Yes there was gloves there and no I didn't think to use them but by the time I was going to put them on it was too late. I couldn't even get my fingers in them they were so sticky. I used the backside of the gloves and stuck them to my hands to give me a makeshift stick free hand so I could get home and now I'm reading all of these to get this stuff off.

I've tried the acetone, pumice stone, lotion, hot water and dawn, and so on! I have dinner reservations in 2 days at a 5☆ restaurant and I don't know what to do 😂. Well I guess nature will have to take its course. My hands feel like sand paper and are very crusty. Of course on the way out of my mother's last night my husband thought he was funny and said "well I guess I won't be getting any hand jobs any time soon."

😵 Please tell me if there is a miracle cure out there besides muratic acid!

🚫⬆️⬆️⬆️ DON'T TRY THAT‼️

• PRO
    MDLN
    3 years ago

• ci_lantro
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Adding moisture--snow/ water--does nothing except to help polyurethane glues to cure. I'm surprised that Great Stuff suggests the use of soap & water.

Gorilla glue is just another polyurethane glue....basically the same thing as Great Stuff. Gorilla Glue Woman was recently in the news. She used spray Gorilla Glue to slick down her hair because she was out of the hair spray she normally uses. The results were disastrous:

After a month of having Gorilla Glue bonded to her scalp, Tessica flew into Beverly Hills on February 10 to be treated by plastic surgeon Dr. Michael K. Obeng. The Ghanian-American doctor offered to remove the glue after seeing Tessica's story go viral and feeling bad. On February 9, the New York Post reported that the Beverly Hills plastic surgeon had offered to take care of Brown's glue removal for free. He estimated a two- to three-day procedure, which would normally cost $12,500. She underwent the procedure that day and, per TMZ, we know it only took about four hours in the end.

ADVERTISEMENT

With his chemistry background and knowledge of compounds, Dr. Obeng figured how to break the Gorilla Glue down. “I looked up the main compound,” he exclusively told TMZ. Gorilla Glue's main ingredient happens to be polyurethane. “I did make a phone call to Gorilla Glue, they were nice enough to return my call but I never talked to them. I have a chemistry background so I knew that any compound could be broken down,” Dr. Obeng says.

Well, he was right. He didn't need the help of the company. He used a medical-grade adhesive remover that's used in the operation room, MGD, an aloe vera and olive oil mixture, and a little acetone to remove the bonding. Dr. Obeng told TMZ that Tessica's hair was “very rough and very matted down.” It wouldn't lift up before he put his mixture to her head. Before going in on her scalp, the surgeon tested it out on a mannequin head. He put gorilla glue on real Black hair and watched it become matted. He sprayed the mixture on the test head and when he saw it started to unravel he knew he had the solution to Tessica's problem.

• elder millennial
    3 years ago
    last modified: 3 years ago

Insulated my basement joists with insulation board and great stuff. Went great. I did wear gloves. I did not wear long sleeves. It's all over my forearms, and a solid streak up my bicep (that one is the most painful). Acetone did nothing. Shower made it worse. Likely as many of you believed I was confident in my ability to get this stuff off... later when I had time. Well my confidence is shattered. I am a broken man with yellow alligator skin forearms. Every small movement pulls a new arm hair I never knew I had before today. If... I can sleep. Tomorrow I'm getting sandpaper.

• Christopher Lewis
    3 years ago

i'd slather up with lotion, maybe even sleep with it on very thick. it helped loosen it up when my hands were covered in foam. the lotion still gets in the skin and softens it and makes the foam oily. it makes it easier to gradually pick off and then take a hot shower and pick away in the hot water. worked for me and after 2 days most was off. no pain, no sandpaper.

• Us Andthem
    2 years ago

Warm water, blue Dawn. Soak for 20 minutes using 80 grit sand paper. Petroleum jelly for 10 minutes, more soap and water and sand paper. Expect it to consume at least an hour of your life.

• marci whitbeck
    2 years ago

You'll be lucky if you only spend an hour!. If you read the 'how-to' comments online dating back at least 10 years regarding this product, you'll discover a myriad of suggestions -----that don't work.! It is hysterical reading. LOL Speaking as one of the victims of this product I wish you luck.

• Mary Ritterbandt
    2 years ago

My fiance just got some on his hands because he forgot to wear gloves. After reading several comments we tried a razor for his hands and a 3 m scouring pad for getting it off his nails. Worked great!!!

• Chip Morse
    2 years ago

Did new windows in garage yesterday no gloves and got wood foam all over hands. This morning I used goo gone and a hard sanding block and got it all off in 10 minutes.

• Omar Valdes
    2 years ago

dont harm your hands, just put cetaphil cream (not lotion) and leave it there for five minutes and then with your own nails scrap it out.

• Sharlene Sullivan
    2 years ago

The saga continues.. My husband was working all day on one of his "projects". I hear f this.. numerous times. Finally he comes in the kitchen begging for oil. I dump all over his wretched deformed monster hands. Didn't work. He returns for peanut butter. He sits alongside me now rubbing it round and picking. If you're reading.. you the know the drill. What I wonder is how did anyone write? I'm doing it and everything for him. Feeding him etc. Then we read this and I think the laughs from this chain helped the most! He says he's part of the club. The great stuff that sucks club. How is this crap still for sale. Someone mentioned what if children get a hold of it. We'll I can answer that.. My 54 year old husband has covered not just his hands, new jeans the bathroom, the dog but now our bed!! Great stuff ain't great at all. Although we laughed so hard we cried after all these posts. We'll try the sandpaper soon. PS he says the peanut butter is working. And he wonde why no one else tried it. No matter how you get this crap off, good luck and let's never use this ever again!

• HU-818622750
    2 years ago
    last modified: 2 years ago

okay so my right hand got foamed when i took of my glove prematurely and managed to get it all over. i tried soap and water, then scraping it off with a paper towel. bad idea. im covered in black foam and white particles. looks like ive been tarred and feathered

• PRO
    MDLN
    2 years ago

Has anyone tried CORN OIL as recommended by manufacturer?

• Timothy Memminger
    2 years ago

Use soap and water to peel off the large amount then use sand paper to remove the rest ot will come off

• HU-750999561
    2 years ago

Read through the answers here. I got the can of "great stuff" all over me. Legs, hands, elbows, arms, and I was a complete mess. I had my wife Google and find this site and I took a stainless steel bowl and filled it up with a bottle of my wife's 100% acetone nail polish remover. I soaked my hands in it and tried rubbing it off. Didn't work so well. I then took an old hand towel and soaked it in the acetone nail polish remover and used it to rub the "great stuff" off my hands and other body parts. Worked quite well! I think the secret is to use an old towel and soak it and then use that to rub off the "great stuff". Dawn soap and water did not work. My hands were still very sticky and I was quite panic-stricken with how else to proceed. I'm glad I found this site. Thanks for all the great suggestions. I hope my account helps someone. I should mention that I used the acetone nail polish remover after the "great stuff" had set in a bit. I would estimate it having been on for a good 20+ minutes before I used the acetone. It will work but you have to use the towel to rub it off, not simply relying on it to come off by rubbing your hands together or using a towel on acetone soaked hands. The towel should be soaked with acetone and then used to rub it off your hands and other body parts.

• John Linton
    2 years ago

This s*@$ is evil. Plain, unadulterated evil. Thought it would be a great alternative to caulk backer, which never works that well if you have really large gaps in the siding you're trying to caulk. Everything was going great until the foam started expanding. Exponentially.

I tried to skim the ever growing blobs with my fingers so it would be slightly recessed between the individual planks of siding and the piece of trim they abutted. But it just...kept...growing. It took about thirty seconds for me to realize I was in trouble.

Like other victims on the thread, I tried flinging it off, wiping it on my clothes and wiping my hands on the grass to get rid of it. The last attempt was exceptionally difficult due to the fact that I had to climb down three flights of scaffolding to wipe my hands in the grass, my hands becoming closer and closer to being permanently stuck to the metal rungs as the stuff dried during my descent. Remember the kid from the Christmas Story movie - the one that licked the freezing flagpole and got his tongue stuck? Yeah - like that, but with my fingers.

What worked for me? Three nights in a row I slept with my hands slathered in O'Keefe's Working Hands hand cream with nitrile gloves on. Three mornings in a row I went and swam at the local Y for 45 minutes, at the end of which large portions of the stuff would easily rub off in the water. All gone by day three. Good luck.

• Mustafa Arain
    2 years ago

got it on my hands building a reptile enclosure nothing works :(

• Sean Mulligan
    2 years ago

Lemme add my 2¢ to this thread...what a nightmare! Trying all suggestions, and no definitive solution. Trying them all, and I assume it'll eventually come off - especially as old skin sheds.

• Bry J
    2 years ago

Just wanted to share my own contribution to keep this thread alive. Yesterday I could have been a hand model. Today I could star as a zombie...provided only my hands are filmed. Pretty sure this stuff is one villain away from being weaponized. The only thing that worked for me was a dull pocket knife and perseverance. At least now I'm ending my day looking like I worked really hard at something.

• PRO
    MDLN
    2 years ago

🖐

CORN OIL

or

POLYGLYCOL.

• James Kading
    2 years ago

Guess I can add my adventure to this thread. Used Great Stuff to fill in the gaps in my garage where the masonry brick and smooth wood frame for the garage door meet. Did a great job, minus a little trimming and sanding in the near future. My right hand, especially the index finger, didn't fare as well. I mainly used the index finger to smooth the stuff as I worked along, so 95% of my damage was to the index finger with a little smattering on other fingers as well. My mind was telling me "I can get it off as soon as I finish." Not the case.

I tried pretty much everything on here...first the Dawn soap and water as hot as I could stand along with rubbing with steel wool. Then moved on to Goo Gone, WD-40, and even a bit of paint thinner, along with scrubbing with steel wool. Still no luck. Finally asked wife for acetone and put it in a small bowl and soaked for 10 minutes, while rubbing with a rag soaked with acetone. I'm not too patient.

This may sound a tad extreme. I eventually got out the Dewalt cordless orbital sander I bought a week ago. Still had a pad of 220 grit sandpaper on it from a project a few days ago. Never thought I was going to "wash" my hand with the tool. So I sat on the back porch and would keep dipping my fingers in the acetone, then GENTLY and GINGERLY sanded my worst index finger...dip and sand...over and over again for several minutes. It sounds crazy, I know, but if you want to get rid of most of it fast, and are careful and don't use too much force, it can work.

In about 5 minutes, my finger looked 95% better...even looks a little polished! LOL! Yes, I still have my fingerprints even. Anyway, that is how I dealt with my problem instead of waiting for possibly days!

• Jennifer Harmon Keller
    2 years ago

I'm officially in the club after using the foam to fill in some gaps around my foundation vents. IDK if the weather was too cold, but when I sprayed the foam it didn't firm up, and started falling toward the freshly excavated trench I dug to fit in the pest screening. In a knee-jerk response, I grabbed the falling pile as it hit the loose dirt, and proceeded to then grind the whole, dirty mess into both my hands. After two days of soaking, peeling, and scrubbing, I'm still grossing people out at work! I have a super fancy, adult party to attend on Friday night, and I might need to wear opera gloves, lol. I don't know if I have the grit to use a sander on my skin, however I'm not opposed to trying it at this point! I only have one word: GLOVES

• Justine Pacheco
    2 years ago

Just another story here to keep the post alive

Every Christnas my son (9yrs old) and my brother (32) prank eachother by wrapping their present in a hard to open way. This year i had the genius idea to use great stuff foam 🙄. We diligently wrapped the gift, secured it with 53 zip ties, then placed it in a box & filled it with great foam. Obviously like every one else I didnt read the caution on the back, so why use gloves?! My poor son is the most recent victim of great stuff foam! Got it allllll over his hands! As we sit on the couch he picks and i read him yalls stories. Thanks everyone for the entertainment! Good luck to all and to all a goodnight!

• Justine Pacheco
    2 years ago

Just another story here to keep the post alive

Every Christnas my son (9yrs old) and my brother (32) prank eachother by wrapping their present in a hard to open way. This year i had the genius idea to use great stuff foam 🙄. We diligently wrapped the gift, secured it with 53 zip ties, then placed it in a box & filled it with great foam. Obviously like every one else I didnt read the caution on the back, so why use gloves?! My poor son is the most recent victim of great stuff foam! Got it allllll over his hands! As we sit on the couch he picks and i read him yalls stories. Thanks everyone for the entertainment! Good luck to all and to all a goodnight!

• Donna Zurovec
    2 years ago

I used paint thinner it got most off but fingers still feel rough.

• Matt Morris
    2 years ago

I was lucky enough that my wife has one of these files. It worked like a charm and felt a lot safer than using something like...say, a grinding wheel. You probably don't have one readily available, but if you do or can get one in a pinch, it really only took a few minutes to get almost all of it off.

• Chris !
    2 years ago

In the club...lol.

i have not used this stuff in 20 years. so, i have a lowered car, that chews up the cv axle boot. my solution? i packed the axle with high temp grease, then tried to use the tube to pack some great stuff foam in there. i remember how much this crap expands. well, i forgot how poor the tube works. so this stuff did not end up where i wanted it. so i put baseball size globs in my right hand, and pushed it where i wanted it. axle came out fine and sealed. my right hand...is now zombiefied, yellow, dark grey, and hilarious looking. i feel like i have PlasticMan's Right Hand powers now.

i'm patient. i'm reading the stories and peeling it up slowly. time will get this stuff off. every skin is different, there is no catch-all solution other than patience. GODSPEED, PLASTIC PEOPLE.

• G Mason
    2 years ago

This is horrible,I have tried all of these things.I used the handle that came with it and all the form just ran from the back of the can.One big mess.My hands are in so much pain.what can I take to stop the pain?I also have some tingling.

• Lisa D.
    2 years ago

You alright there G Mason?

• dustiny1
    2 years ago

I soaked my hand in soapy water for an hour and it began to loosen. started peeling it off with my finer nails.... kept soaking until it was all removed .... 2 to 3 hours off and on. ... none of the chemicals worked for me.

• Beth Camden
    last year

I just had this happen to me yesterday. This is awful to get of my hands. The only thing working is vaseline & scraping & picking. Wish I read this thread first.

• toxcrusadr
    last year
    last modified: last year

I liked the post about the plastic surgeon. As a chemist, I'll take a stab at what might work.

>>He used a medical-grade adhesive remover that's used in the operation room, MGD, an aloe vera and olive oil mixture, and a little acetone to remove the bonding.

What's unclear here is whether he mixed MGD, aloe, olive oil and acetone together, or used them sequentially. My best guess is he used them in order not mixed. By the time he got down to acetone, only the worst of it would be left.

MGD is methylene diglycol. Note the 'glycol' which is consistent with the manuf's recommendation ('polyglycol- based skin cleanser'). Also known as diethylene glycol monomethyl ether, diglycol monomethyl ether, methoxy diglycol, ethylene diglycol monomethyl ether, DEGME, MDG and MDGE. MGD is non-toxic on skin (used in many skin products). You could probably use ethylene glycol or propylene glycol, which is what antifreeze is made of. If anyone tries that, please post and let us know if it works. Hand lotion typically has a lot of polyethylene glycol (PEG) in it so that's probably why it works.

Corn oil? I'm not sure without a lot of research whether this is better than canola, sunflower or olive. It may have more glycols in it. If you have some other oil on hand, don't rush out to buy corn oil IMO.

The reason water doesn't work is that this is plastic. Soap and water may work before it polymerizes - like within seconds/minutes of coming out of the can - but after that, forget it.

Acetone is not terribly toxic but not good for your skin and extremely volatile (evaporates fast) and flammable. Someone mentioned 'methylated spirits'. This is aka denatured alcohol. It's ethanol (which by itself is drinkable of course) but it's made non-drinkable and unable to be easily distilled into pure ethanol by addition of other things like hydrocarbons (e.g. paint thinner), and/or methanol. It's probably not horrible to use on your skin. I'd put it between acetone and gasoline as far as toxicity.

Gasoline is much more toxic, with all that benzene and other carcinogens. Plus, highly flammable. To be avoided IMO. 'Petroleum naptha' is a low-aromatic, light solvent that would be safer. Naptha is to paint thinner what gasoline is to diesel. Highly flammable but much less toxic at least.

Paint thinner is safer, it's low-aromatic (no benzene, xylene etc.). WD-40 is a lot like paint thinner - if one doesn't work the other one won't either.

That's my two cents.

Edit: Next time I get this stuff on my hands, I'm going to try the oil or hand lotion and let it stay on there awhile. Put some gloves on and just let it do the work. I might try a little antifreeze and see if it does any better. If either of these works, all the skin-drying, flammable and toxic solvents are unnecessary.

• Charlie K
    last year
    last modified: last year

OK now I don’t feel so bad reading all of your stories. Also reassuring to hear that it really does come off. Let me just say that I have used great stuff for many years, never run into a problem with it, and never used gloves or any other PPE. I was using great stuff to fill in some mouse holes in my antique house, the straw had been clogged from the last time I used it so I just took it off and pressed down the top of the can with my finger. The thing that scared me the most was that my fingers stuck to each other. After the requisite soak in hot water and dishwashing liquid, which did not have the desired effect, I ran outside and grabbed some sand and rubbed it on my fingers hoping the grit would break up the log jam. But no, now the streaks of foam were tinted a lovely dark grayish brown, from the fine particles bonding with them I suppose. And the fingers were still sticking together. It was then that I saw my partially eaten salad on the dining table, with way too much apple cider vinegar in it. As soon as my fingers touched the vinegar, the stickiness went away. I still have greyish brown and white mottled cow zombie hands, but at least I don’t have to go to a fancy do anytime soon :-) Good luck everybody and just remember keep reading the packaging :-)

• Kate Shaum
    last year

Came to this post and I am more hopeless than before I had to fill some holes under our tiny house so on the ground I lay as the foam began to drip down, it not only dripped onto to my ungloved hands and arms, two huge globs dropped into my hair! yes, my hair! My hair then attracted every spec of dirt and grass from where I laid, and then I had a hard, dirty clump of great stuff matted into my hair. I lathered my hair up with oil and lemon oil from young living and got to work I lost some hair, but it came out, and I salvaged my dignity! My hands and arms on the otherhand, nothing works! I am not looking to file my skin, although desperation may come later this week

• PRO
    Chad Bryan Murals
    last year

I use the Industrial version to carve artificial rocks and before we start we put Vaseline all over our arms and hands with gloves. When the foam is still wet …. Carburetor cleaner Dissolves it. I use it to clean the tip each time when I finish. But once its dried,i have not found anything but time.

• PRO
    YIGIIHOME
    last year

Have you ever used the Great Stuff to fill the cracks and gaps that exist in your home? Have you successfully done the work? There are plenty of online pleas for help about accidentally spilling the Great Stuff on hairs and skins, especially hands. You can see from these threads that such situations happen all the time. And we all know that it is hard to remove the Great Stuff from skins and hairs. If you have been in this predicament, the post would tell you how to get Great Stuff off your hands. If you are planning to use the Great Stuff to fill some gaps, this post would provide tips for you.

• Shara Matthews
    last year

Yep … here i am .. August 2022 reading all these funny comments. Theyd be alot funnier if my right hand wasnt half covered in dried Great Stuff pond foam . Guess i should have fully read the directions and wore some PPE. Ill never use this again … whatever rocks in the koi pond waterfall that hasnt been ”foamed” in can just stay ” not foamed in ” and can move as nature intends them to. im gonna go now and try several of the methods mentioned in these comments. At least i dont have any fancy shindigs to attend for a while.

• Thomas Pouncey
    last year

Well over a year has gone by now and I believe it's finally all gone except for the life long mental scars that will probably never heal but I guarantee it will never happen again and by the way I tried numerous of the suggestions and just to be honest the only thing that worked for me was very carefully using a razor blade like you do when you scrape dry paint off of a window pane just be careful.

• John
    last year

This is really bad stuff if you get it on your hands. I should have read the directions & worn gloves. Spent an hour scrubbing with soap, mineral spirits, olive oil, and finally 100 grit sandpaper. Finally got it off and I'm throwing this can from the devil away.

• Rachael Hawkins
    last year

My husband came home from work with his hand covered in great foam. He sat through nine innings of a baseball game on the couch picking at his hands, ripping layers of skin off! I finally googled “how to get great stuff off of hands” and now instead of helping him, I have just sat here next to him for over a half hour reading these comments to him and laughing.

AllI can say is Another one bites the dust! And seriously, how is this not used for pranks more often! It is pure TORTURE!!

• bingohouse
    last year

I just read through this thread and shared the ideas with my wife, who had Great Stuff all over her hands. when she heard. ”sandpaper,” she decided to try an exfoliating, gritty soap we have from Soft Services (https://softservices.co/products/buffing-bar-new-spice). She says it removed about 90%. Since ordering and receiving would take as long as letting it dry and picking, she suggested any other VERY gritty scrub or soap. She noted it’s the scrub part, not the soap part, that makes the difference.

Hope that helps!

• Sachin Bhamra
    last year

2023 victim here from canada. Laughing at all the comments whilst my family are laughing at me.

All good, it WAS my turn to cook tonight, last laugh is on the wife

• Scott Vasquez
    12 months ago

I am so excited to be here. if any one knows where i can buy some club merch please let me know.

let me throw my hat in here. i did alcohol, acetone, lotion soap dosh soap etc.

after an hour of zero results i gave up. but i used a blow dryer to dry my hands and right after that i was able to start peeling it off…anyways thanks for letting me join the club!

• Lucia brown
    11 months ago

Getting Great Stuff foam off your hands can be challenging, but here are a few methods you can try:

1. Use soap and water: Try washing your hands with soap and water, as this may be enough to remove the foam. Use warm water and lather your hands with soap, then scrub the foam off your skin.
    2. Use acetone or nail polish remover: Acetone can dissolve Great Stuff foam. Apply some acetone or nail polish remover to a cloth or cotton ball and rub it onto the foam residue on your hands. Be sure to wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after using acetone.
    3. Use a pumice stone: A pumice stone can help scrub the foam off your hands. Wet the stone and rub it over the foam residue in a circular motion. This may take some time, but it can be effective.
  • Michele Thompson
    10 months ago
    last modified: 10 months ago

I didnt have any nail polish removed or gojo, but i had my facial salt scrub! worked like a charm!

• HU-736952430
    9 months ago

Yep. Just happened too me. Glad theres a few of us that dont read the label. 93 gasoline, and tiege exfoliator work well. Also soak your hands in a bottle of hand sanitizer 10 mins then exfoliator, took about 30 mins an alot of im so stupids.

• Heidi Iacovoni
    6 months ago

My gloves did not hold up for long and I ended up with the glue all over my hands.

I tried using acetone bit it didn’t do much to get the dried stiff off.

I ended up using my pumice stone from my shower and it ground the rest of the glue off. Apparently, you have to grind it off of your hands.

• Jj J
    6 months ago

This thread is priceless. As good as the online reviews about sugar-free gummy bears. Apologies to all of you who have suffered while inadvertently providing humor for the rest of us. 😂

Sponsored
MAC Design + Build
Average rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars18 Reviews
Loudon County Full-Service Design/Build Firm & Kitchen Remodeler