Return to the Home Repair Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
IKO Cambridge shingles...reviews, good or bad?

Posted by pupwhipped (My Page) on
Sat, Jan 12, 13 at 19:08

I'm having a hard time finding a subtle reddish color shingle for my cottage. I've finally found this IKO Cambridge brand with a red color that might work. A little bit of Googling of the net show some not so good reviews for this company and their shingles. Anyone out there who can comment on the long term durability of these shingles?

Thanks for any thoughts. I appreciate it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: IKO Cambridge shingles...reviews, good or bad?

I had sold IKO products for years and do not think you will have any issues they are a good product.

o

Thank you very much.....glad to hear you think they are good. I had never even heard of this brand. Where I live it's more Certainteed, Tamko and GAF. After reading about a very current class action suit against IKO, I got concerned.

Thanks for your response.

o

Been a few years since I sold roofing but never any real issues from my perspective.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Home Repair Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here